Tech Forums Steam Community - Please add DoMiNaT0R_99 or murdocsvan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have done :)

Not sure wetehr that'll be a good server, we'll find out won't we ;)

Anyway, my PC's up for sale. I'll stay as admin for the steam group although i doubt 8mb integ graphics on a laptop will play Tf2. I'll return to the world of Pc gameing when i can afford it when i get a job at 16 (2 years...), till then, have fun gameing :D

wtf why are you selling your PC?

no PC
no 360

GTFO!

awesome! i had no idea TF had one of these... ill sign up right away :)

im 'therascalking614' on steam, btw

oh, and i play CS:S, HL2:DM, and sometimes TF2... add me, and ill see yall in server!~ :D - RK

Is the steam community still going for tech-forums? if so can I be added :

baronvongogo

Also is it tech-forums in steam community? as that page is a little bare no information, no events scheduled, and says most members havnt been online in awhile.

Suggestions:
put events at times which can cater to as many people as possible, post annoucements on the community so people know.

Audiosurf challenges
for people with this game put an event up with a song then arrange a chat room meet up afterwards to see who won if at all possible.

TF2 servers
Although you may not have your own server post IPs of servers for people to play in so everyone gets to know each other etc.

More information on the page! :) maybe try to contact other techie forums for TF2 matches in the future if either us or them have a server to use, could have forum wars.

I guess steam community will take off more when custom CSS is implemented in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom