Tech Forums Steam Community - Please add DoMiNaT0R_99 or murdocsvan

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
*hopefully this will be made into a sticky*

Join the Tech Forums Steam Community!

Steam Community :: Group :: Tech Forums

Thats right, we now have our own Steam Community! Everyone's welcome to join, just post your username here and youll be sent an invite.

You'll have to post your Steam User here, because its a private group, so i can send you an invite.

We hope to start hosting Team Fortress 2 events, but neither K M A N or i have a server to run a game on, so anyone who can lend a server or spare gaming computer will be very appreciated

800px-Team_Fortress_2_Group_Photo.jpg

If you dont have the orange box though, don't worry! We will also play other Steam games such as CS:S, it just depends on what the majority wants to do. Hopefully the chat room will succeed where the TF IRC Failed.

So post your Steam User here, even if you dont want to join the community, we need a sticky to post peoples Steam Users. :)

Re: Tech Forums Community

OK I am in I will have to lay my hands on some steem games though....

Re: Tech Forums Community

You two are in, well once chris has is Steam sorted and Nick accepts his invite :)

Re: Tech Forums Steam Community

..... i removed steam from my system... only steam game i had was HL2 for teh ATi Steam Offer

for some horrible scary reason my name is pinkelephants121???? can i change tht? i belive i created tht name probly wen i was about 13 :D

now i have an nvidia card doubt ill be able to get Hl2 again :(

cheers murdoc, nickm2007 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom