Which one is better?

• Thermaltake Big Typhoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zalman Fatal1ty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
003 isnt you post backwards??! FEAR is not by any means relaxing! hahaaha. it scares the **** out of me! UT2004 is colorful and sheer fragging bliss

CS1.6 (SuperHero Mod) when am feeling angry and want to p!ss someone off lol. CS:S when i just wanna have fun.

apokalipse said:
personally I'm a fan of the Command and Conquer series

Ditto, i played Red Alert, Red Alert 2, and Tiberian Sun to death.

My favorite game of all time though is Starcraft

BennyV04988 said:
003 isnt you post backwards??! FEAR is not by any means relaxing! hahaaha. it scares the **** out of me! UT2004 is colorful and sheer fragging bliss
I meant the online part of FEAR. Though the single player is still not very scary.

003 said:
I meant the online part of FEAR. Though the single player is still not very scary.

agreed....dont get why my friends are SO SCARED of that game. its nothing comparing to the movie Ringu.

"Them security guards don't scare nobody... Dam right, I'll touch that [beep]..."

adam06 said:
Can you name me some good non-FPS, i play fps 2 much
SOCOM II (Don't get the first one. :rolleyes: )

StarWars: Battlefront II (Fun game)

Siphon Filter: The OMEGA strain (.... lol Well, if you like the first three games on PS1, you'll shure like this one. :freak:

Splinter Cell: Chaos theory (This game is much better since it dosn't look like some cheap Government- Issue simulation anymore. :)

Enter the Matrix (You will hate this game with all your heart and soul, but at least you can play as Ghost. :()

Rainbow Six: Raven Shield (... It has a 3rd person viewmode that kicks @$$)

Ghost Recon series (If you like your government-Issue games 'opressive', and with a complete lack of imagination, You're shure to love this game. ;)

Well, there's some games you might want to try out.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom