TF game

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam_not_2fast4u

Daemon Poster
i think we should play a game(tol be decided) that most people have and we all get together on a certian day and have a marathon of gaming. what do you think? what game?

yea we should do CS Source.. i just got mine from amazon. if we really get it goin that should be cool. let me know if you do

Noo Not yet!! wait till i get my new computer!! lol. You should make a clan for the game. like umm i use to play c&c renegade and i would chat on renstation.net and they made a renstation clan so u guys should make a TF clan! and then make a marathon server lol

that would be so cool to have a TF clan! i say HL2 DM and CS source. think how sweet that would be! awsome idea.

renstation has clans or servers on different games not just one so that means lots of clans. When i get my new computer ill buy games and play witcha yall but it might take awhile till i get my new computar

I would love to do this! But my pc got fried... I don't think the games would run good on the dell p3 700mhz I am using now lol.

my cpu is 3 years old and its dell pentium 4 tahts the reason why im getting a new computarrr. also because my computer sux so much it goes slow while going on the internet!

A couple of other games would be CoD or CoD 2. Not sure if WoW does clans at all cause i never played it. Maybe c&c Generals + Zero Hour if that does clans. I'll try to think of more games..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom