Tech-Forums CoD4 Server - UK Based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I'm getting my CS:S server transfered to a 16slot, london based, CoD4 server.

This is mainly for UK members, but anyone can join unless your ping is over 120 or something.
They havn't transfered it to CoD4 yet, will be done in 10mins to an hour or two.

Server IP: 217.163.23.107:28960
Server name: Tech Forums Call of Duty 4

Will probably be looking for another mod or two, one UK based and one American based.
It's a public server, allthough i can password it at any time if anyone wants to organize a game.

It's a high end server:

Dual 1.8Ghz Quad Core Xeons
Over 1TB Disk Space
8GB Ram

sweet deal man, i will definitely be getting a NY/CHI/TX/ATL COD4 server soon so once that gets up I'll put the IP up here as well.

Yeh okay cool.

servers pretty cheep for me aswell, $22 a month, with 24/7 customer support (its actually the guys who install the servers, they can actually help) free location switching, free game switching, a clan website, you can upload as much data as you want you have unlimited HD space. They will install any mods for you that you want aswell.

And wow, i only started playing CoD4 again today. 2nd game at rank 2 i got the most kills and lowest deaths on a 24 player server. :D

if your in the need of an american mod, ill help ya out. I have school, but i wouldent mind putting in some time after that. (i have some mod experience, did it for two servers in css)

Okay, don't need help with much really, stuff like kicking players, server messages, just generally keeping things okay while i'm at school or sleeping. :)

PM'ed you.

Don't do anything crazy like changing server password, installing a mod without asking me please.

My Xfire is TheOriox, or PM me here on TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom