TF bf2 server, i put up, ranked, 24 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned

take a look

join

play

please, PM me if you want to be a admin, and if you guys want to keep it up, donations are needed,

bigr5026@comcast.net

a 7.00 dollar donation a month will make you a admin automaticially

Head over to www.game-monitor.com and customize any thing you'd like.

You also might want to post here what the server "map" rotation is and may-be "requests for map rotation".

24 players is good... you may consider making it a 24/7 Strike at Karkand server to get people aware of it and coming back.

I'll get my clan in there tonight to play for a bit...

PM me and we can discuss this further...

why would you hate karkand? It's the most popular map in BF2.

Karkand / Sharqi / Mastuur City / SF Warlord

If I was home right now, i'd join the server... but i'm at work. When I get home i'll get my clan in there if our server isn't already playable.

try sharqi. i used to be a karkand fan but it got boring. if its a 24/7 sharqi map i will be there.

HAVOC2k5 said:
why would you hate karkand? It's the most popular map in BF2.

Karkand / Sharqi / Mastuur City / SF Warlord

If I was home right now, i'd join the server... but i'm at work. When I get home i'll get my clan in there if our server isn't already playable.

Becuase in my recent experiences tanks whore it up at the hotel and square and they Dilibertly tell there team not to take square and hotel when they have occupied evrey other base.

ok, seervers down fellas, i need some help setting up

please come in my TS at
voice.gameservers.com:8810

Lord AnthraX said:
Becuase in my recent experiences tanks whore it up at the hotel and square and they Dilibertly tell there team not to take square and hotel when they have occupied evrey other base.

lol - you hate tank whores, yet you said, "Wake Island to be a J10 whore."... lol

Tank whores... Grab and AT kit, text someone else to do the same...
2-3 blasts and they are dead. Or grab some mines or grab some C4.
Take them out... I love a tank whore... I really enjoy, ruining their parade...

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol - you hate tank whores, yet you said, "Wake Island to be a J10 whore."... lol

Tank whores... Grab and AT kit, text someone else to do the same...
2-3 blasts and they are dead. Or grab some mines or grab some C4.
Take them out... I love a tank whore... I really enjoy, ruining their parade...

lol I know:(

Your right I guess.... I just dont play with a team oriented players like you do with your clan :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom