Team Fortress 2 Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.wired

Equator Gringo
Team Fortress 2 Free Weekend - Starts Thursday - Pre-Load Now!

December 15, 2009, 7:09 pm - Valve - General Announcement

To celebrate the upcoming WAR! Update, Team Fortress 2 will be hosting a Free Weekend for players that don't already own the game. The event starts this Thursday night as soon as the update goes live. Play the full game for free including brand new maps, new special items and more!

Start pre-loading now and be ready to play as soon as the Free Weekend starts

Definitely going to do this, I still haven't played it even once :thumbsup:

Now it's only $9.99! Definitely going to buy this! I'm sure the deal only lasts as long as the free play does, as an extra incentive to buy.

Now it's only $9.99! Definitely going to buy this! I'm sure the deal only lasts as long as the free play does, as an extra incentive to buy.

Wish it weren't so close to Christmas!!! My fiance and I decided to adopt a family, and now I have limited funds.

I was never a fan of TF2.. I got it with the Orage Box and played it once.. :tongue:

I gave TF2 a shot today. The server I was one was an arena server... not my style of gameplay. I may get a chance to play some more before the time is out. Hopefully I can get in on some better servers then.

Being unfamiliar with the classes and how they work is rough. None of them work like what I am used to (BF2, Fallout 3, Borderlands). I am sure that each one can be loads of fun once you get the hang of them, though.

I'll try to remember those. Coming off my regular games into this one is a big jump. The right-click for scope is different, there's no sprint, no prone, the weapons act differently. The Heavy works, but he can barely move while firing. Who would have thought I would be longing for a SAW or a AK47? LOL.

^ I'm totally with Trotter on this, it's like a whole different world. I keep pressing shift and right mouse! But seriously, every server I have gone into, people just do not care if you don't know what you are doing or if you are new. I have asked a bunch of questions and people seem happy to help out or give tips. Pretty cool. But definitely some stuff to get used to!

I am still yet to figure out the classes and different game modes, but I only put about 35 minutes into it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom