Team Fortress 2 Beta Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Team Fortress 2 Beta Now Open

If you pre-purchased The Orange Box (Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode One, Half-Life 2 Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress 2) you'll want to fire up Steam and download the Team Fortress 2 beta which is now available. If you pre-order now, you get the beta and 10% off the $49.95 regular price too.

The wait is over: Team Fortress 2, the successor to the granddaddy of class-based multiplayer action games, is now playing on Steam. Those who pre-purchase The Orange Box via Steam can access the beta version of one of the most anticipated online action games.

hehe, I hate myself... my pc died today and I had to reinstall windows, drivers, steam, and redownload tf2 and I had waited tf2 since yesterday thanks to the lieng valve idiots who said the 17th

Think I might get this soon, looks like a bit of fun ;)

I'll give you some firsthand feedback later tonight or tommorow afternoon, beta is dling

dear jesus so excited... I loved the first team fortress, the only problem was its graphics

Access to a "Beta" ONLY IF YOU'VE PRE-ORDERED a friggin' Valve package is a real slap in the face.

As far as I can see "Team Fortress 2" is only coming in 3 different "value" packages. 90% of all that's available in the packages, I've already bought and don't want to buy again just to get TF2.

So, unless they have a free demo for TF2, I doubt I'll even consider buying it if it does become available for purchase solo.

your paying what $44 for 3 games? portal, TF2 and episode 2 thats great value for money. Not to mention you can give half life 1 and episode 1 away as a gift to a friend. Personally Im loving TF2 so far its fun and Cant wait for all 3 games to come out.

You will be able to buy TF2 as standalone when its released too same with portal.

your paying what $44 for 3 games? portal, TF2 and episode 2 thats great value for money. Not to mention you can give half life 1 and episode 1 away as a gift to a friend. Personally Im loving TF2 so far its fun and Cant wait for all 3 games to come out.

You will be able to buy TF2 as standalone when its released too same with portal.

first of all this thread is a repeat...well kinda of.
second- the orange box comes with
1-Hl2
2- HL2 EP1
3- HL2 EP2
4- TF2
5- Portal
6- hl-....cra p i cant remember.

I know all this cos i have it, and i dont remember the last one cos im not on that computer right now.

TF2 is pretty cool, but its hard for me cos the last MP fps game i played was cs 1.5(about 6 years ago)

For $45 pre order price right now its not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom