Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
Who here plays this game? It is hella fun. Been playing it since the beta. Techonvent.net is setting up a server right now. We should get a clan going some time soon.

I might pick-up Orange Box on Friday. But I definitely won't be playing TF2.... I don't have a fast enough broadband connection for any online play. :(

But the reviews say it is a AWESOME game.

What kind of internet you got lance? I only get 50kbs and i play it fine. And that is satellite internet.

Once I finish upgrading my main system I may jump online for a game or two.

After I get through HL2 Ep1 & 2 and probably Portal a few more times that is.

yeah ive got TF2. play it quite a lot too. got more than half the ahievments :D. maybe we should make a sticky with peoples steam usernames on so people can add each other to friends.

I got Orange Box, but haven't played this game yet. I heard there are only like 3 maps. Is this correct? Other than that I've heard it's a great game, and when I get some time I will be checking it out.

What kind of internet you got lance? I only get 50kbs and i play it fine. And that is satellite internet.

How are you pulling that off!!! I am also on a satellite connection and can't even get the very first cod multiplayer to work. What kinda pings do you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom