SWKOTOR Problem on Kashyyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Masters

In Runtime
I have completed all the quests on Kashyyk except for one. I've talked to Freyyr and know to kill the beast east from him. I placed the bait, killed the beast but recieved no item. I did not get the bacca blade. I think the game has totally glitched. I have Gun Hann's journal. When I talk to Freyyr it's like I haven't killed the beast. I can't go back and kill it again, I can't even place the bait again. WTF am I supposed to do? Start the game over again? Am I missing something in this quest? I've read a ton of walkthroughs and I have done the quest right I just didn't get the bacca blade from the beast.

I think the beast is supposed to drop the blade on the ground.. if you looked around where you killed it and didn't see anything, it's pretty likely the game bugged out. It seems to have some pretty serious glitches..

þÄ®âÐÖx said:
I think the beast is supposed to drop the blade on the ground.. if you looked around where you killed it and didn't see anything, it's pretty likely the game bugged out. It seems to have some pretty serious glitches..

Keep your patches up to date. I think they are up to 1.03 now.

I will be on the look out for this problem too.
Just need to tear myself away from SWG first. ^_^;

Thanks, Silesia. Ya I've updated the game to 1.03. Didn't make a difference. :( I'm really thinking SWG is a better game. Just wish you didn't have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom