Swat 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

demob05

Baseband Member
Just finished playing the SWAT 4 Demo, and now thinking about buying the game... feels realy authentic and tactical, heard LAPD helped out in the development.
anyone else have this game and would recommend it??

I downloaded the full version and loved it...for about a week. Then again, I dump nearly every game after a week.

The full version is basically the same but with all the weapons and more levels. I think you can unlock all the weapons in the demo anyway. It's the same ass kicking fun.

One of my dissapointments was the fact that the game is basically the same throughout the campaign. The only difference is the location. There are no real diverse ways of accomplishing your mission but finding a back way and being careful.

Another dissappointment was the LAN. I tried playing cooperative with my friend on my LAN, but the loading was obnoxious. When I died, I had to wait for him to die. After that, we would have to wait for the ridiculously long loading time. Well, it wasn't really ridiculously long but the fact was that every time we died, we had to go through the whole process over again. And we weren't very good, so imagine that. I'm not too sure how smoothly the internet play would run since you have a lot of players.

To be honest, if you liked the demo, the full version is just more of it, but nothing really new. You've seen what's there so don't expect too much more.

I just like games where I'm not doing exactly the same thing every time so it wasn't really the game for me. Then again, I dump games in about a week.

Battlefield 2 lasted 4 days.
Swat 4 lasted 6 days.
Warhammer 40k lasted 3 days.

Again, if like the same action packed thing, get it. Otherwise, it's pretty damned redundant. Then again, I guess that's what you would expect from a swat game.

I have the full version and I like it. Single player is a lot of fun, and multiplayer is surprisingly well done.

But if you don't have Battlefield 2 yet, spend your money on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom