Supreme commander

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkop16 said:
Wow the ai is a lot different the the cracked beta version. Easy ai is well....EASY :p. The beta version's ai were pretty much hard any setting. Medium ai is pretty good for a stand still so you can build up in the tech tree. Haven't played hard yet but i imagine it's attack attack attack the whole skirmish.

Can't wait for the retail so i can finish the campaign ;).
You're exactly right.. Hard mode on demo is about 5 minutes in getting a horde of light bots rushing your base

I like getting to Tech 3 asap while applying constant pressure, and then givin them the sleeper with my spiderbot/experimental airship thing.

I just played a hard skirmish, and i made two firebases with tech2 weapons (artillery, point defence, etc.) and held them off for a while. And then i built 20 of my favorite cybran unit...the destoryer and sent them on a coruse so they would stay in the water till they got to the enemy base and watched them just roll over everything...SLOWLY.

.....i love this game :). Im shacking with excitement for more. Hopefully i can get a copy within a week when it comes out.

I've played the beta, and just downloaded the demo, It seems like a cool game but I just don't understand it :freak: So confusing with all these technical level's and powers :eek: And the tutorial movies dont do squat.

Most likely though I will get the game :confused: Something to get me away from WoW.

darkop16 said:
I just played a hard skirmish, and i made two firebases with tech2 weapons (artillery, point defence, etc.) and held them off for a while. And then i built 20 of my favorite cybran unit...the destoryer and sent them on a coruse so they would stay in the water till they got to the enemy base and watched them just roll over everything...SLOWLY.

.....i love this game :). Im shacking with excitement for more. Hopefully i can get a copy within a week when it comes out.
Haha, I tried that strat with the accompaniment of a monkeylord... fun fun

Game looks awesome, demo is awesome.

WoW doesn't do it for me, I get it at Chirstmas and I stopped playing, got to lvl 24 and stopped, it's a shame I bought and registered the 60 day card already, other wise I wouldn't be complaining.

Lord AnthraX said:
What's it about.

Also what style is it?

Its supposed to be the sequel to total annihilation, but i only played that game for a couple of minutes at a friends house so i don't really know what the story was about.

If you like C&C, starcraft, total war series, etc., ...well....this game takes it to a whole new level. It took me awhile to get used to controlling so many units at once, but after getting used to it, it is fun as HE*double hockey sticks* :p.

Retail should be out the 20th. You should try the demo on the first page and play skirmish to see if you might like it. I think I remember your system which is similar to myn, so you should be able to play high settings too which i think is gorgeous. Maybe even better with dx10 if you get or have vista.

omg, check my specs, im getting raped on this game, its like my framrates (on medium low settings) are in the high teens, wtf?
-thanks for any reps

WarrenX said:
omg, check my specs, im getting raped on this game, its like my framrates (on medium low settings) are in the high teens, wtf?
-thanks for any reps

wow i wouldn't think it would run that bad on that kind of system. I would think it would be able to do mid-settings decently. Do you have AA turned on? If so, i would turn it completely off to see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom