Suggest me guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate css and hl2 there for scrubs. i think you actually need to practice
To be good at bf2 (I could take this whole forum on :p) But im finding there is lots more haxors since there is only one type of multi hack undetected.

steam sucks - exept i sold my acccount

Ive read that CS:S is good but playing it online sucks according to those am I right?

Yeah Im thinking of BF2 since its my first choice. Is buying the booster packs worth buying also? If I buy this game, please teach me some techniques!!! ^_^

Far Cry..Hmm Im not sure..This game is hard for me..I always get killed in the shorelines at the start of the game..And sniping is D*MN VERY HARD. The crosshair move so much

How bout MOHAA and COD? Im also quite familiar with the tactics and firing in this games...^_^

I disagree with the CSS haters. I love CSS, and still play it regularly, it is not even comparable to Battlefield 2, which I also love and play regularly.

My best suggestion to you would to go on a demo hunting spree. A lot of people forget there is a demo for practically every game that comes out for PC, and even more people don't use them.

go to a game store grab all games and use tape to make your own game bungle which includes all your favorites =D

Edit: bundle*

Blood money wasnt so great, of what I played. Half Life 2 is prety jawesome, just make sure you can surpass the min reqs, other wise LAG kills. Be sure to play alone at night for Ravenholm *.* If you get HL2, be sure to get teh holiday pack, best bang for your buck.
Get BF2 to play online, it kicks ***.

Dexaroni said:
My best suggestion to you would to go on a demo hunting spree. A lot of people forget there is a demo for practically every game that comes out for PC, and even more people don't use them.

I have the BF2 demo already and playing it online with the Gulf Of Oman map. Yeah its great but I hate those TKers. They suck me a lot. But everything else is cool well still having problems regarding aiming of weapons and aircraft driving and firing. ^_^

A little swerve to the topic, how about BF2142? According to srtest, I can run it since I have the minimum requirements. As of now, it is ok for me to run it at low settings as long as it doesnt lag so bad (like in BF2 all low settings and running it smooth).

Regarding HL2, no one still answered my question. Does HL2 comes already with CS? Or I will download it on the STEAM website? I played CS:S already and I still have aiming problems there ^_^. How bout CS 1.6 does it have plenty of players online too?

Keadonen said:
I hate css and hl2 there for scrubs. i think you actually need to practice
To be good at bf2 (I could take this whole forum on )

Then what practice am I needing? Battle with bots? I find bots easy to kill. In online, even I aim on the head with my gun, that guy kills me first T_T Im such a noob tsk tsk..

Ive finally closed my choices between these:

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

Half-Life 2

***Plus***

The shop has a promo of getting a free cd (classics) so Im choosing between these three:

Medal Of Honor Allied Assault (Pacific Assault? So many..which one is good?)

Call Of Duty

Far Cry

Thanks for the suggestions!!! One last suggestions from you guys..^_^ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HL2 is great game. If you didn't played it, you should. And it comes with CS:S.. I think so.. I don't remember downloading my CS at list..

If you want I have HL2.. Don't really play this not. I can sell it to you.

CS:S comes with HL2. The source engine(all games associated with HL2) is very optimized for lower end hardware and im sure u can play any source game at reasonable settings. The only reason why people hate CS:S is because they suck at it and get owned by the AWP lol. BF2 is so easy because all u have to do is camp because the maps are so big and nobody will find you. Anyways, i would get HL2(which includes CS:S) PLUS you get to enjoy a crap load of great mods for the game.

Farcry is one of the best FPS in my opinion and it isn't that hard because i clocked it no probs on the hardest difficulty (but i was addicted to the game and couldn't stop playing). Its a good game because you can be very creative on how you do the levels especially the first half of the game, and i love how you can run around crazy or just be stealthy.

Hitman Blood Money looks ok but it doesn't look like a big improvement compared to the other titles. MoHAA from what i heard is similar to Pacific Assault which means its nothing compared to CoD2.

TW, HL, DoD i don't like that much. Battlefield 2 is fun but its easy to get with a pizza with one of those special offers so don't waste your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom