Stuck in Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
well im stuck in oblivion, where i have to deliver the amulet of kings.... i cant find the place to deliver it so i got bored and attacked one of the guards in the imperial city and now they are after me... even if i load from a previous save they will still be after me... now what?

Well, you can pay your bounty or go back to jail so that would fix that problem. If they continue to attack you try to yield, you yield by trying to talk to them while holding block, they should prompt with the 3 choices, pay, go to jail, resist.

As far as the quest, just go to your journal and make the Amulet of Kings (or whatever it is called) and make it your active quest and should point you to the location on your compass and should be pinned on your map.

Just search online for the command that allows you to choose how much bounty you have to owe, and set it to 0, but if you don't like cheating, you can do what Beefcake says, I guess.

You deliver the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre at Weynon Priory near Chorrol. Follow the map marker.

okay thanks. if i decide to go to jail, how long will i stay in there? i dont have cash to pay for it... =D

lol a couple seconds in jail but your skill points go down a little depending on how long your in there in the "games time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom