Strange FPS problems (Sega Rally Revo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaanish

Fully Optimized
Ive recently purchased Segs Rally for PC (Known in the US as Rega Rally Revo), my card obviously maxes it out but the frame rate seems to visually be really low, regularly jumping about and feeling as if its running at about 20FPS, when fraps tells me that during my benchmark, the lowest FPS was 58, and highest was 60 (i run w/ vsync)

So does anyone know why this may be? Fraps playing up, maybe grafix card overheating or something?

Well Ive fixed it.

I have stopped forcing 16X AF, stopped forcing 8xQAA, stopped forcing vsync, and patched. One of those fixed it, thanks to merk for helping me :).

Its a really good game BTW :)

Well Ive fixed it.

I have stopped forcing 16X AF, stopped forcing 8xQAA, stopped forcing vsync, and patched. One of those fixed it, thanks to merk for helping me :).

Its a really good game BTW :)

Great, I've been downloading it since yesterday... (public tracker :()

you know what I'm really looking forward to is the deformable terrain. I was a huge Motorstorm fan for the short period of time I had a PS3, and one of the main reasons that I liked it was because of that feature, it's great to see a PC racing game implement it, although, from the video I've seen it's nothing like Motorstorm... I wish we had a Motorstorm equivalent for PC...

haha, I guess not, I realized that buying the 4-5 games I wanted legitimately put me down the hole by almost $250... so, I'm only buying games that REALLY deserve to be bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom