stopping cs 1.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot6600GT said:
If you have a comp that can't play Source, you're a loser!
Source has way more spray than 1.6, and is much more realistic but retains all the fun of 1.6.
Physics makes the game so fun! You can never die the same way twice!
CSS>1.6. PERIOD.

Most people can play source, but its to laggy they just forget it, more realistic? both games are not realistic, unless you are talking about the physics. you can never die the same way twice, sorry, but who cares. i guess its all personal opinion.

i also notice that the people that have been playing cs for a few years dont like source that much, gotta start all over again and learn the game

There is nothing realistic about CS in any form, and it doesnt try to be realistic. IMO the game kinda makes fun of itself by putting in realistic weapon models and making the gameplay so over the top

I think Source is more realistic than games like BF2 and SWAT4. Sure, the gameplay isn't realistic because you're usually playing with a bunch of random drunk guys who just wanna have some fun. But the weapons, explosions, physics, graphics, sounds, particles. It's all highly realistic AND highly fun!

Pppthhth....CS weaponry is about as realistic as an Elvis impression done by a Chinese woman.

There's a lot of aspects of the weaponry in CS that has lead me to believe the developers did very little research at all, outside of pictures.

Look, they couldn't make the guns funciton EXACTLY like their real counterparts because....sshhh... (they're not licensed).... Valve would get their asses sued by Colt and HK if they were EXACT. That's why they can't call it an M4, it's a "Maverick".

woot6600GT said:
I think Source is more realistic than games like BF2 and SWAT4. Sure, the gameplay isn't realistic because you're usually playing with a bunch of random drunk guys who just wanna have some fun. But the weapons, explosions, physics, graphics, sounds, particles. It's all highly realistic AND highly fun!

Realistic? The weapon models arent even realistic! I mean, the AK 47 (which is called the CK for some reason) has the shell expenditure slot on the other side!! The soldiers act like they have had 50 expressos and a LARGE steroid injection

woot6600GT said:
Look, they couldn't make the guns funciton EXACTLY like their real counterparts because....sshhh... (they're not licensed).... Valve would get their asses sued by Colt and HK if they were EXACT. That's why they can't call it an M4, it's a "Maverick".
Actually, the ballistics and behaviors of most of the weapons (if not all) range between common knowledge to knowledge known by enough people in the public to be readily available. Coding the proper physics, even in a slight degree, would in no way anger any weapons manufacturers.

Realistic? The weapon models arent even realistic! I mean, the AK 47 (which is called the CK for some reason) has the shell expenditure slot on the other side!!
See my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom