Still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Its 5:30gmt and the l4d public demo still isnt out ? it's 17 hours into GMT time :freak:

When is this thing comeing out !?

Dont you have the pre order version?

Still, im waiting too purely so my friends can download it and we can have a blast in TS.

Its 5:30gmt and the l4d public demo still isnt out ? it's 17 hours into GMT time :freak:

When is this thing comeing out !?

Have you not figured out by now that they will release in their time zone? Not everything goes by GMT. I am in EST and that is 5 hours behind. So technically that is only 12 hours into our time. If they are on the west coast that is still yet another 3 hours behind me.

They will release within their time zone when they are ready. They could be releasing it in waves so that the servers dont take a hit as bad as they would if they released it worldwide at once.

It is the same thing we go thru everytime there is a release on the internet. It will be out when it is out. Patience people.

I know the timezone, it's useuall PST by which steam/valve operate. But still.. they released the demo kind at 10:35am PST i beleive.

Bit of a random time, i was just wondering because usually things are released 12am especially big games.

And yes Method i have private, my friend was wondering though - i was asking on behalf of him.

Don't you people have work or school or something? I'm amazed at how often people are able to sit at their computer waiting for a particular time release

it's only on Steam i believe, so i downloaded Steam n BOOM got it. Also downloaded NBA 2k9 demo, didnt even know that existed for PC n it's only available through Steam!

Time zone differences.....work/school is over by the time we post up on here

Your computer stats are pretty similar to mine ( in that you have one of the only q6600s that isn't OCed to 3.6 ghz ). What score do you get in the latest 3d benchmark 06 with the latest drivers just out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom