Steam: The Ultimate Gaming Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
It's cheap.

It's forever.

It's one-time buy.

And they're buying up contracts left and right. Steam is just so amazing. I just love how self-contained the whole system is and that they handle everything for you, from purchasing to installation to online play. I saw the Rockstar contract just the other day, and thought... ohhhh man. This is getting awesome. How sweet would it be if eventually almost every single blockbuster game could be purchased for life through Steam?

cant stand steam. so many problems with it it is constantly updating with more problems added on

i would much rather buy my games at the store, get the box and manual, pretty disk, everything

The few times I have tried to use Steam I spent more time waiting on the blasted updates than anything. By the time it finally updated I had already lost interest in the game I wanted to play... if I could even remember what game it was.

When I want to play, I want to play now. That's why I mount images of my disks, so I can click and go and not have to look for and insert the disks.

Well if you leave it on it's fine...

You rather that or have a buggy game ? they updated TF2 4 days in a row. I was very impressed.

I have never had steam go wrong with me, everything works and you can get games for a great price.

The few times I have tried to use Steam I spent more time waiting on the blasted updates than anything. By the time it finally updated I had already lost interest in the game I wanted to play... if I could even remember what game it was.

When I want to play, I want to play now. That's why I mount images of my disks, so I can click and go and not have to look for and insert the disks.

Thats really lazy man..

Why dont you just download a Fixed Exe, they usually work as No-Cd's aswell.

Thats really lazy man..

Why dont you just download a Fixed Exe, they usually work as No-Cd's aswell.

I always do that for none my steam games. (currently FEAR, COD2/4, BF's, GTR2, TDU, C&C3).

My disk drive won't even talk to me anymore.

I always do that for none my steam games. (currently FEAR, COD2/4, BF's, GTR2, TDU, C&C3).

My disk drive won't even talk to me anymore.

if you neglect your drive, it will come back and scratch your disks just to get even. it will up the power of its laser thingy and burn nice little holes in your disks :D

-problem with steam is they package games together so you can get really good deals on like css, hldm and dod, but if you want like gta:sa you have to pay like 60 bucks and you get a bunch of dumb other games that you don't really want..

I hate how steam bans people, I wasn't even hacking in a game and an admin reported me thus banning my account. Oh well tough luck I just went out and got another copy of CS which was the game I was playing. I do however like how they bought all the classics like Doom, Quake, and the commander Keens LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom