Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Saints Row 2 for PC. Not my choice, my mum bought it for me randomly because it was under £3 in the Sale. I also picked up the Introversion Complete Pack (Multiwinia, Darwinia, Uplink and DEFCON) for a fiver - Uplink is a very immersive game!

Got Saints Row 2 for PC. Not my choice, my mum bought it for me randomly because it was under £3 in the Sale. I also picked up the Introversion Complete Pack (Multiwinia, Darwinia, Uplink and DEFCON) for a fiver - Uplink is a very immersive game!

If you play Saints Row 2, please let me know how you like the game.

Will do ;) Probably won't be for a while, since I have work experience next week.

I guess i am done with the steam sale.

I walk away with the following.
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising $4.50
Clive Barker's Jericho $1.69
Cryostasis $3.24
Overlord Pack {3 Games} $10.19
Trine $9.99

Wish i would have pulled the trigger on these....but didn't

Titan Quest Gold $5
Torchlight $5
The Wicher Enhanced Edition $6.50

I missed the sale on Trine, when I bought it for my wife.....she loved the game.....awsome grahics for a sidescroller....it will actually work your video card pretty good when played on ultra high and when AA is applied.

It is on sale for $4 right now, and worth every bloody red cent! Highly recommended1

I didn't buy anything...there was nothing too exciting for me...plus, I have some games I still need to play through on Xbox 360 and I still have BC2 that takes up most of my gaming on the PC. I am going to pick up the new Transformers War for Cybertron game though, it looks very very cool and I've heard great things. Also going to try the Sniper Warrior demo and see how I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom