Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bit the bullett and bought myself a copy of Dragon Rising and also gifted a copy to my son....heck, for $9 I am hoping the co-op fun is worth that.....hopefully I won't want anything that is a special for today :tongue:

If it was only $9, I'd say you got your money's worth. Much over that and I would say no.

It's a deal then. It's too bad the game has no cd key or piracy protection. You can get full access to it free. That kinda makes the online sucky though. Whirlwind doesn't care about such things though, so it works out.

I still like counter strike on steam. That's one of the very few games I still fit into my schedule to play once an a while. Best $20 I ever spent with steam.

I got 6 games for $19. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up Whirlwind! I also bought Left2Dead for $10 couple days ago.

I got 6 games for $19. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up Whirlwind! I also bought Left2Dead for $10 couple days ago.

You are welcome......6 games for $19 is a heckuva bargain.

I thought GTA IV was a good deal for $4.99.......I did not get it because I really dont care much for that series....but a great deal for people who do like it.....the deals have been great....I am hoping they save the best for July 4th!

For anyone who has not yet played HL2 and EP1 & EP2....you can get all today dirt cheap at the Steam Sale....great deal on Day Of Defeat Source also....one of the few MP games I have ever liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom