steam problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextrzaska

In Runtime
Ok my cousin reccently went on my steam account and was playing cs 1.6 using the wall hack with out mw knowing. i went on it today and found out that i was banned from vac servers in cs 1.6, is there anyway i can get by this with out buying a new game. i hope there is for my cousins sake.

NOPE! lesson learned never let anyone use your steam account. That's a lifetime ban on the steam account. Go to their forums and they will laugh at you and say your full of crap and accuse you of the hacking and then the flaming will begin.

And even asking that question in here is I believe against the rules because the answer would be illegal.

I would suggest you make your cousin buy you a new copy of the game, IF he really is the one that used the wall hacks.

And then slap him and call him a noob for using a hack in the first place.

yeah, your options are limited here. you can either appeal directly to Valve and hope to god they are generous enough to unblock your account (don't see why they shouldn't, it's not like it costs them) or get your cousin to buy you a new game. end of story. if the discussion heads towards hacking this thread will be locked.

"is there anyway i can get by this with out buying a new game. i hope there is for my cousins sake."

man who cares it's only $9.95 for 1.6 and condition zero....

Just go and play on non-steam servers, why to drop money to someone when you can play free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom