Steam Holiday Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borderlands 50% off. And this includes the DLC! (unlike the thanksgiving sale)
Just picked up clap traps robot revolution.

I am also keeping an eye out to see if they do any thing with magic the gathering.

[EDIT] Only bad thing is that Borderlands is currently unplayable until i download the DLC. My home Interwebs connection is down. So looks like I am going to have to rape my parent's bandwidth instead[/EDIT]

[EDIT2]Fallout New Vagas is going at 40% off. However the only reason why I am not picking that up is because I feel that it's only going to be a matter of time before we see some DLC. Plus at $59.97 I think I am going to wait until I have Borderlands well and truly completed before I pick up some thing that expensive[/EDIT2]

I have gotten Alpha Protocol ....Splinter Cell Conviction for myself

The Witcher & Torchlight for my son

Lara Croft Guardian Light and a few Indie Packs for my wife, with games like...Braid...World of Goo...Manicharium ect.

I am debating whether to get FEAR 2 for myself....it is $4.99 again.....anybody play it?.....Is it worth it?

Witcher is back on sale again for those people that missed it the first time round. Same with Borderlands
Yea, thanks. I picked it up yesterday on their "second chance" sale. Almost bought the Ghost Recon pack, Alpha Protocol, and ME2, but decided against it.

Currently considering the following games.
Global Agenda
Section 8
Doom Complete Pack

Any one here play Global Agenda or Section 8?

Bionic Commando. I remember playing the original game when i was a kid. Is the new one any good? Is it worth $10.

I saw the Square Enix/Eidos Complete Pack.

At first I thought the $3xx was how much it would normally cost for all the games individually.

No. That's how much if you bought them all on sale individually.

During the sale, the Square Enix/Eidos Complete Pack is $75.

Normally all the items would cost over $600.

THE SAVINGS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom