Steam Holiday Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
For those of you that don't have BF:Bc2, now's the time to get it...only $7!!

Some other titles:

Portal - $4
Deus Ex Collection - $3
Rockstar Collection - $40
Epic Unreal Deal - $15
FEAR and FEAR 2 - $10

Tons more! Sale goes to Jan 2.

Hmm.. I will be getting to Steam today - thanks for the heads up. Definitely not too late for a download Game for Christmas....

The Witcher Enhanced Edition is $5 today and RE5 is $10.20

Anybody know if RE5 is any fun in co-op and is it the campaign that you co-op?

I was thinking about picking up Witcher at it's $5, however at the same time I am thinking that i might finish (let alone start playing) some of my other games from previous sales.
Like I still have Red Faction : Gorilla from last Christmas sale

However the killer right now is the simple fact that I have no internet at home due to my landlady changing her telecommunications provider. Currently this is causing all sorts of problems and with Christmas / New Year holidays, I will be surprised if I have home internet by 2011. Currently i am using my mobile phone which as 2Gb.

**** you Steam!!! I still haven't caught up on all of the games that I bought on your sales this summer and fall. And I just bought a bunch of games at Good Old Games on there holiday sale. I'm only one man, I can't play all of these games!!

^ haha! I know...it's a hard world we live in ;)

I might pick up Witcher as well. I've always wanted to give that game a try.

**** you Steam!!! I still haven't caught up on all of the games that I bought on your sales this summer and fall. And I just bought a bunch of games at Good Old Games on there holiday sale. I'm only one man, I can't play all of these games!!

Join the club. I just picked up The Witcher for $5. Sadly I can not play it now as the my internet connection is currently my 2Gb Data on my mobile phone. There are a few other games in my wish list that are currently reduced. But I will keep an eye on them just in chase any one day sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom