Steam Games Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Steam Games Sale

Valve is currently running a games sale on their Steam platform with games up to 75% off their usual price. The games that are offered for a discount change regularly with some bargains being offered the whole time.
Current deals include a THQ and Lucasarts Complete Pack as well as discounts for Dragon Age: Origins, Grid, Batman: Arkham Asylum or Champions Online. The lowest discount on the current sale page is 25% for Dragon Age, the largest 75% for Grid.
The THQ Complete Pack seems to be a good bargain for users who like Relic games as it includes the complete Dawn of War I and II and Company of Heroes series. All of those games and more for less than €50.

Holy crapness that THQ pack holds enough games to tie one over the for the next couple of years. Except there's only a couple of games in there I see worth jumping at it for, and even then you save the money. It's buy 1 game at $49.99 and get 17 free pretty much...wow.

the THQ pack in insaine. Pitty that the only 3 games that i am interested in that i don't all ready have a copy of is the Red Faction Series.
The lucas arts one not so exiting.

I picked up Osmos yesterday for $2, great little game, and am considering Majesty 2 today. I cannot wait to see what else goes on sale over the weekend, at this rate I will be getting a game each day.

Shoot, I wish I had seen this when Dragon Age Origins was still on there. Maybe Borderlands will be on there one of these days, I am really wanting to play that too. The THQ pack is an awesome deal, to bad i already own almost all of the games in it lol.

So far I picked up
* Chronicles Of Riddick
* Lucidity

I am a little upset that I missed out on boarderlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom