Steam Christmas Holiday Specails - Dec 24 to Jan 03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, slow downloads here too; I guess the servers are just extremely busy thanks to the deals :p

I bought AudioSurf for $2.50 :D I keep eying the LFD2 deal but I'm just not sure...

edit: Anyone else getting REALLY slow downloads? My god...35KB/s :(

Audiosurf is great. I have had it for over a year and my wife and I still both play it now and again.....that is a great deal for $2.50.

Today's Deals are

Prototype $19.99
Dragon Age : Origins $37.49
Dragon Age : Origins Digital Deluxe Edition $48/74
Universe At War : Earth Assault $4.99
Lumines Base _ Advance Pack $2.99
Torchlight $4.99
Star Wars Premier Pack $24.99

Was thinking about getting Prototype, however I enjoy 3rd person games more on console as appose to PC.

December 27th on day only deals are
* Complete PopCap Collection $49.99
* Day Of Defeat Source $2.49
* Dead Space $10.19
* Zombie Driver $2.49
* Hearts Of Iron III $7.49

edit: Anyone else getting REALLY slow downloads? My god...35KB/s :(
I seem to be averaging the same with Red Faction righ now. It's between 30KB/s and 50KB/s.

However I am not really in a rush right now to get the game I just purchase.

Audiosurf is great. I have had it for over a year and my wife and I still both play it now and again.....that is a great deal for $2.50.

Yeah I played the demo when it first came out, and my girlfriend played it after I bought it a few times and she absolutely loves it!

Today's deals are
* BioShock $4.99
* Space Siege $4.99
* The Orange Box $14.99
* Killing Floor $4.99
* Burn Out Paradise : the Ultimate Box $7.49

Are there any good 3rd person perspective games on there ?
I really don't like 1st perspective where you are always behind the gun and you barely get to see your guy that you are using.

Pretty much I like anything from modern to sci-fi I am looking at storm rise and highly considering getting it tonight.
One question though, if I buy it will they at least send me a DVD for backup purposes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom