Steam Arrrgh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanych

Daemon Poster
I just bough Half Life 2 and I was thrilled to get it. but my excitment soon fell as I get these stupid ****ing steam **** which I ****ing hate

Steam only gets to about %25 then this happens, I am running Vista 64 bit as well if that helps, Plz help

Warning: Read this whole post before doing anything.

Step 1. Wipe your hard drive.
Step 2. Install XP.
Step 3. Throw Vista and all related materials into wood chipper.
Step 4. Wait a few months, maybe a year, until Vista has become compatible with everything.
Step 5. Be happy. :D

Now, to actually try to help you out, the best thing i can tell you is that it's saying line 447 in the C++ file "Win32Registry" is incorrect somehow. I'd try deleting it, but i have no idea if that's a good idea.

I'm running Vista 64, An I can run all the steam game's fine, But haven't tried HL2 yet.

im running vista ultimate 32 bit and i have yet to ind a game that didnt run well on it

actually i havent really found any bugs in it at all
there are a couple of annoying features but you can disable them, just like in xp

EDIT: nvm just remembered that i had problems with my wireless internet, there were no drivers for it, but not that big of a deal just hook in a Ethernet cable instead and worked right away

A Freind of mine has Vista 32 Bit. All is microsoft games work perfectly such as Age of Empires and Halo. Then he insatlled a different game, and it didnt work !, Coincidence eh.

Anyway. Steam SUX. It went wrong last night. I rebooted my pc and it would simply take about 2 hours for the desktop to become responsive because as soon as steam auto signed in, It went Non Responsive and wrecked my pc :(. Then finally, i disable it. Next time it works properly i find it has deleted all my steam games :(.

Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom