Starwars Battlefront II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for PS2. And I love it. Can't play for PC yet don't have my PC with me. But it is an improvement on the first, with the exception of the graphics. The jedi abilites are fun, and the over flow of the battles is much improved.

I haven't played it but this what it pretty much about, The PC version of II can support 64 players and you win by doing one of two things, 1) Control the spawn points or 2) kill all of the other side's reinforcements till there isn't anymore left. If you have played Onslaught from Unreal Tournament 2004 the objectives are like that, except they can control any location regardless of previous captured spawn points (so you won't need to capture one to control the other) there is a reinforcement counter at the top of the screen which shows the amount left on both sides. It can be either first or third person although I perfer the third person my self (on the consoles, but first person might be better for the PC). There are about six different classes each with their own arsenal of weapons and abilities and in the Battlefront II you can be a jedi. The single player consists of different planets and each side has control over some depending on what campaign you choose and one side invades either a neutral plant which takes 1 victory to controll or an enemy controlled plant which takes 2 victory (the 1st victory over the defender degrades it to neutral status and a second takes it over for their side) after you control a certain amount of planets you can use your special power (I can't remember the Clones and the Droids special power but the Rebels have a "rebelian power" which allows you to take any planet you choose; and the Imperial Forces have the death star which completly destroys any planet you choose). Also each planet that you controll gives a bonus which you can use in your next battle (but you can only use one at a time).

All this is based off Battlefront I and the Battlefront II demo.

(I know a lot of this is about the first one but it gives you an idea of what the second one is like)

Its a FPS or third PS, you can switch between both. It has massive maps and lots of chars. The single player mode is just about the same as online play the only difference is the CPU controls the other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom