Starting a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if I got a mic and we could all get on TOV and co-ordinate it'd be a blast.

It is. The few times I've been able to do that it was awesome.

Form up a squad. Real time communication, being each others eyes and ears. Fragging buttloads of people through teamwork.

Man, if I didnt live in po-dunk-ville and I could get DSL at home I would be all over it.. :angry:

Turq said:
Man, if I didnt live in po-dunk-ville and I could get DSL at home I would be all over it.. :angry:

Agreed, I have nothing but dial-up and sattelite. Now dial-up really sucks @$$ and luckily I managed to escape it. But with sattelite, only downloads speeds on average of about 117kbps and that dies fast. No constant connection which equals no online gaming.

we sorta unofficially have a TF clan. my name is TF|Molsen.

well, it's basically a few members that have TF before their name. visit Tech on Vent and sometimes we're there playing.

lancec2c30 said:
Agreed, I have nothing but dial-up and sattelite. Now dial-up really sucks @$$ and luckily I managed to escape it. But with sattelite, only downloads speeds on average of about 117kbps and that dies fast. No constant connection which equals no online gaming.

I feel for you. Before I moved, I suffered with...ack!... HughesNet. Now I'm on RoadRunner. Better than the Comcast connection I had living in Georgia.

lancec2c30 said:
yep.... hughesnet, the most unreliable connection I have ever seen in my life.

You know, back when it was Direcway on the DW4000, I found a loophole in the fair access policy. If you listened to their streaming radio stations, you could download about twice the limit. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom