Starship Troopers Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein1jo

In Runtime
I just saw this game tonight. I loved Starship Troopers, but when I looked this game up it was only rated 6.8/10. Oh well, I still may love it. Reason I'm posting is look at the specs. About the highest I've seen I think. They're intense, far more than Doom 3 or BF2. More on par with Quake 4. I guess the game engine was created by them too.

Minimum: OS: XP and 2000 (SP4), 2.0 GHz CPU, 512mb RAM, Video Card: 128 Mb with hardware vertex and pixel shaders (see note below), 600Mb Free Hard Drive Space. Sound: Directx 9.0c compatible, Direct X: 9.0c

Recommended: OS: XP, 3.0 GHz CPU, 1024mb RAM, GeForce 6800, 600Mb Free Hard Drive Space. Sound: Directx 9.0c compatible, Direct X: 9.0c NOTE: Starship Troopers requires a 128Mb video card with hardware vertex and pixel shader support.

Starship Troopers only supports the following video cards

Nvidia GeForceFX* 5600/5700/5800/5900 series. Nvidia GeForce 6 and 7 series. (* NOT LE versions)

ATI Radeon** 9600 Pro and XT/9700/9800 series. ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800 series**. (** NOT the 9700SE or onboard versions)

Hmm, I haven't heard about this. Starship Troopers was a great movie, but games based on movies usually don't live up to the hype. I assume this is a FPS?

I guess that's to be expected. The majority of games based on movies end up being total crap when you think of the potential.

Poisonporkchop, what a cool word craptaculrosity is. Did you make it up yourself is that in the dictionary.ROFL

i looked at it today... it looked pretty cool but i think it would get boring just killing the same bugs, even if there is 300 of them. online co-op! LAME! those requrements are REALLY high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom