Starcraft now a college course

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the p0rn course in my area be an interesting second study to geochemistry which I intend to do. Starcraft course would bore me too many lectures not enough real time experience I think is there going to be a sudden domination in the league tables with UCB in there name that is the question?

Combination of geography and chemistry like geological analysis or chemical composition of the atmosphere. It can tie into virtually anything natural I want to get a mineral analysis degree under my belt as they travel, get paid about equal to petrochemical engineers and minerals are going to be here long after oil has run out or becomes economically unpheasable. It may be boring but if I work hard I can play hard with my economic gain in exotic places. I am doing my dive instructor course soon so will have that to keep me happy and retreat from the business world for a sabbaticals teaching people to do what I love.

One downside is non of this is particularly computer friendly :(

I had a video game design and development class. Our requirements were to subscribe to GameTap and play as many games as we could each week then write like a paragraph on each. There was a term paper that we had to write, but it was entirely about the game we wanted to make. Easiest "A" I ever got needless to say!

Combination of geography and chemistry like geological analysis or chemical composition of the atmosphere. It can tie into virtually anything natural I want to get a mineral analysis degree under my belt as they travel, get paid about equal to petrochemical engineers and minerals are going to be here long after oil has run out or becomes economically unpheasable.

wow sounds very fascinating... ::sarcasm::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom