StarCraft II Tech-Forums Player List, please sign up if you play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K my ID is 957, you can update it on the list. (also my tech-forums name only has 1 't')
If anyone wants to do some 1v1s, feel free to add me. I can give some helpful info for certain strats or techniques.
We need some more diamond tech-forums players!

I'll take you up on that. Is there a time of day you are usually on?

I'm rank 2ish in plat and would really like to get to diamond within a couple weeks so the advice would be helpful :D

Unfortunately my playing times are pretty random. I don't play all that much to begin with, and I'll sometimes go a couple weeks without playing, and then play for three nights in a row. Just add me and hope to see me online! Usually if I'm going to be on, it will be sometime between 7pm-1am central time on weekdays. Sunday nights before 10pm central are also a possibility.

Name: HookahHuffer
Character code: 836
Terran for now

US servers I guess.

I am in the bronze league. I suck big time at this for some reason and can not seem to get the hang of get things built fast enough. Either have a lack of resources or a lack of room for more units which requires more resources. lol

Hey skitzo. I am learning Terran also. I was originally pretty good at Protoss. But, I found Terran to be a bit better at rushes. Being the reactor allows you to make 2 units at one time. Only marines, but get a group of 10-20, and you can do a lot of damage. Glocknroll (pro2a @ TF) is good at Terran. I can get you a few videos. Nuke FTW!

Add us up, and we can help you. :thumbsup:

My name and number is in my sig.

If you guys are serious about getting better, and haven't heard about them already, look up HuskyStarcraft, HDStarcraft, and Day9 on youtube. They all cast Pro-Level games and it helps a lot just to watch good people play. Day9's videos in particular help people get better (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom