StarCraft II Poll: Are you buying it?

Are you planning on buying StarCraft II: WoL?

• Yes, midnight release for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, digital download.

• Yes, physical copy, not on release day, but soon

• I'm on the fence. Haven't decided yet.

• No, not unless they "fix" Battle.net 2.0

• No, I'm just not interested.

• No, I'm holding out for StarCraft: Ghost!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I never even heard anything about that. My bestbuy isn't even doing a midnight sale. I'm going to go to kmart when they open tomorrow morning since they are giving away $20 game giftcards.

My walmart has two cases full sitting out, ready to go up tonight, most people here seem to not want the game since word has spread there is no lan, around here, we are huge lan party freaks. -.-

There's already a line at my local best buy :tongue: And @Hefe... Lucky :tongue: I'm still waiting here to get mine!

Have you all seen the sponsored launch parties around the world? Here's a picture of one in Fountain Valley or whatever it's called Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter I wish I could've gone, but a two our drive is much too far for a game :tongue:

EDIT: Just got my copy ;) Me and my friends were among the first ten in line (people crowded :() Anyway, they gave out posters and they gave me a large StarCraft II poster box thing... like.. for show :tongue:

so i whent to the midnight launch i tried to do an unboxing video of the collectors edition but my tard brother didnt press record. so il have to pack it all up tomorow and redo it . the collectors edition blew me away compared to other collectors i have purchased in the past.

p.s. many of you may laugh but the wow minipet is probably the best one to date.

I went to my local walmart, people was returning the game -.-

A LOT of people here use wifi based internet, or satelite, both services block a lot of the ports that the game apparently uses, people either couldn't authenticate, or log into the battle.net service what so ever.... 30+ people at walmart at 2:40 AM was rather funny.

Sad thing is, walmart refuses to accept games that use keys of any sort if it has been opened, so that's a lot of people that are very upset....

Though, someone did show the collectors edition, IMO it was worthless.

i use wifi and have no problem, the game may have its problems i assume right now, they even skipped server rests on wow to work there ***'s off to rush a few problems in sc2. i have yet to encounter any, im absolutely loving the campaign and multiplayer. i have to say b.net2.0 so people might not be fans but it works better then xbox live. its a shame so many people returned there copy because they willl surely miss out on how amazing this game really is. i would like to note im running an a dell laptop with a gma 4500 intel gpu, and i may be on low setting but the game run's beautifully, i am jealous of you guys here who will max it out. il try and get my unboxing video up today.

and to me the collectors wasnt worthelss as i havent played sc 1 it costs 25$ for the box set alone. that makes up for the price difference for me right there.

Its been sat on my desk in a jiffy bag for the past 4 hours.. i really cant be bothered to install it, i can see myself not liking it. But what the heck, here goes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom