StarCraft II Poll: Are you buying it?

Are you planning on buying StarCraft II: WoL?

• Yes, midnight release for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, digital download.

• Yes, physical copy, not on release day, but soon

• I'm on the fence. Haven't decided yet.

• No, not unless they "fix" Battle.net 2.0

• No, I'm just not interested.

• No, I'm holding out for StarCraft: Ghost!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i can say is, finally. I actually dusted off my old starcraft and brood war disks the other day so i could play them and kinda get back into it, its been years for this game. I will be buying it when it hits stores.

the peripherals compared to the other razer stuff are actually preaty cheap. the sc mouse at 79$ with the 5600dpi lazer in it is an awsome price.

agreed, never been a fan of razer stuff, always rocked logitech, but these items look pretty legit.

Yeah I'm considering buying the mouse if it gets good reviews. My G5 is getting somewhat old and it's not the best kind of mouse for RTS games since it's pretty big, and I'm playing a lot more RTS lately than my usual FPS.

What time do you guys think the midnight release goers should start lining up? I'm thinking of heading there at about eight after a late dinner :tongue:

What time do you guys think the midnight release goers should start lining up? I'm thinking of heading there at about eight after a late dinner :tongue:

Lol, no way. Turn up at 12 and you will still get a copy..

I just ordered a copy for some reason, and am already regretting my purchase. £35 for a PC game im not sure i will even enjoy. I dont know why i ordered it, it was 5:20pm and i realised if i order a game within 10 minutes it will arrive tommorow (I need something to do before my bday on the 2nd of aug, time is dragging out with no college) so quickly hit up ShopTo.net and there it was on the front page, SC2.

I really hope it doesn't suck balls and i do like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom