StarCraft II Poll: Are you buying it?

Are you planning on buying StarCraft II: WoL?

• Yes, midnight release for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, digital download.

• Yes, physical copy, not on release day, but soon

• I'm on the fence. Haven't decided yet.

• No, not unless they "fix" Battle.net 2.0

• No, I'm just not interested.

• No, I'm holding out for StarCraft: Ghost!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea aussies had some big issues, but I see a LOT of aussies that play on my wc3 hostbots with 120ms pings, which is lower than a lot of american DSL users.

They would have had to play on some sort of asian server if battle.net didn't let them play in other regions... IMO, blizzard should just lift the region locks -.-

I agree with the region locks. I really want to play with my friends in America.

Running through the sigle player now. Had to leave work early yesterday. :D
I was in the beta so I have had plenty of online play for the moment.

Real happy with it so far. Not too difficult on hard level so far.

yea the aussies got lucky with blizzard lifting the lock just for them. also when instaling it it asks you what region you wish to play in so you can set it before instaling and registering afterward your stuck. this might be the 1 time i have herd of an advantage for living in australia and playing video games lol.

and to answer who there isp is corrosive its Explornet they give you something like up to 14 connections sometimes to ensure its always stable and fast. where people have problems with the explornet service is when they are in an area with lower signal and get fewer connections, any other time the service is reliable.

Interesting, around here, the WWAN providers funnel upto 800 people into a SINGLE 10Mbps connection and advertise it as broadband, the company is setup basically like a home network, but more like a WAN, it causes issues for a LOT of people.

The more i play the more i like the game. Only on the 6th mission or something but LOVING the campaign. Most my time is occupied on the AI single player missions though, get some practice in. I don't even dare try MP.

i have played a few mp games. i have won 2 out of 4. i usualy protos canon rush lol easiest rush tactic ever, and if they fall for it proves how even more noob they are then i am lol.

Cannon rush proved to be OP during beta testing and they nerfed it in some ways, mostly the build time and costs of resources. Easiest way to defeat the rush, try to notice the probe early, then get all your scvs together, wipe out the pylon before it is done, then finish the probe off and go back to mining.

(I say SCVs only because I never see zerg being cannon rushed due to the creep.)

Can you tell ive not had the slightest interest in SC before ? I have no idea what you two are on about :p

The AI seems pretty easy though, me vs ai on Hard mode single player match isn't a problem, and concidering i have never played before i think they need to bump up the hardness a bit.

edit:

Okay just watched a video. I would never do that, it's just boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom