Starcraft II Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I finally got around to uploading a few videos.. Here's one. The other two are uploading right now. I'll post them up as soon as they're done :tongue:

That one's a replay with FRAPs
The other two are me playing in game with FRAPs

EDIT: Here are the other two:

So is it going to be worth the um $60? I was thinking about pre-ordering and hoping that I got a beta code if they where still giving them out..

edit: on the bottom vid, what are the crystal looking things you are placing all over the place. I use to play ALL of the Red Alerts and C&C's. love these games. Never really got into the first star craft though.

I'm going to be a first day buyer, that's for sure. And no, they don't have any more beta code giveaways through pre-orders. One of my friends pre-ordered a copy about three weeks ago and didn't get a key :(

Those crystal looking things are Protoss Pylons. They allow me to build buildings (See the glowing blue circle around them? That's where I can build buildings and spawn units through the Warp Gates). They also give unit count, much like a Zerg Overlord or a Terran Supply Depot.

Two new videos:

EDIT: Also,with patch 13, Blizzard is opening up 3v3 and 4v4 :D :D :D
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23094049316&postId=250240003971&sid=5000#16

Isn't the beta ending in like a week or something? I heard someone say something like that in my physics recitation today. That doesn't make sense though because I'm assuming they picked a release date at the end of July so they would have more time to balance.

I know the beta has ended for the ones who pre-ordered it.
I'm going to be sad when the beta ends, though :( :tongue:

I just got a beta invite the other day. Haven't had a chance to try it yet and not sure when I will. Especially if the beta ends in a week. LOL

Just logged into Battle.net (it's been down most of today after patch 13)...
beta ends June 21, 1:35 AM :(
3v3 and 4v4 is up! starting a game right now ;)

EDIT:
Just uploaded my first 4v4 match to Vimeo
http://vimeo.com/11939956

Guys please stop
Im not a fan of RPG's but dudes ur making me want to get it so bad
Well to tell u the truth the graphics look Amazing and if ur a Fan of Warcraft 3 and Even a bit of Halo warz then its a real good game to get

The beta will end for awhile, then they will start a new "phase" shortly after it ends, this new phase is so they can work on an anti-hack/cheat system, such as the loaders that float around that many people are enjoying.

Anyways, I am starting to think this game is ending up being a fail, they have screwed with to many things they literaly, PROMISED the players when they first announced the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom