Starcraft is hiding from me i swear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
OMG no matter where i look for Starcraft... I CANT FIND IT!! is it like.. off the shelves now or what??

Good game, my copy became unreadable, so was the second, as games go, I could not find another, murphys law?. As far as games go; If you enjoy the game, support the company;you can find a link to the game at torrentspy.

Weird this should come up. I have this game but had it uninstalled (for a long time), but last week wanted to play it so I had to start digging for it. Found it in my closet, but it was all scratched up.

I got the bright idea to buff out the scratches with a dremel and buffing wheel -- amazingly enough, it worked.

Heyyo,

I know some places do cd repairs. usually they ship them off to some cd repair outletts and then charge you extra.. I dunno if you can actually buy cd repair kits.. doupt it. Anywho, I know one of my local video rental shops does this. Charges me like $5 cad for each cd, so not too shabby.

Btw, for the unknowing, how they actually fix it is just replace the clear plastic part at the bottom. Sounds like an easy process, but I bet you have to use some special chemical to remove the actual flakey part, or heat it off, I dunno, but I bet it's not something easy in the end..

Shakie said:
Weird this should come up. I have this game but had it uninstalled (for a long time), but last week wanted to play it so I had to start digging for it. Found it in my closet, but it was all scratched up.

I got the bright idea to buff out the scratches with a dremel and buffing wheel -- amazingly enough, it worked.

0_o

maybe i should try the same thing with my scratched and kinda cut up diabloII disk some day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom