StarCraft am I the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_101

Baseband Member
though lots of people play online including me. Am i the only one here that still play it. I love this game been playing sence broodwar expantion set came out. Does anyone else here play

Starcraft + Brood War is my all time favorite game. I used to play online non-stop, but stopped when everybody started playing those money maps. Kinda takes the strategy away from the game

bgh$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ yep same here. I loved it but do not play much anymore. Still one of the best online games ever.

Still play now and again, always seemed I was getting picked on online, what do you do when 12 cariers 12 cruisers attack, your base becomes one big lightning storm and every vehecle gets locked down at once, whats left after the onslaught gets nuked. Very fun rts though. Yep I don't like them resource maps either.

I been playing Starcraft since it first came out.. One of my Favorite online games... It's a classis, and a great game! I made 4 of my own UMS (bounds). I used to be real heavy into that game... I should get back into it.

Major, YGPM.

I too used to play StarCraft. Never liked Brood War, though - I just trudged through it for the storyline. It was great 'cuz I could play on my dial-up with no lag.

Blizzard's coming out with a third-person shooter/adventure thing StarCraft: Ghost (it was announced years ago) someday. Graphics don't look so great in the gameplay preview. www.blizzard.com/ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom