Starcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
I was away from home for a semester (in hawaii!) and I my lappy doesnt exactly excel at running high graphics games...so I busted out an old friend - Starcraft!

What a great frieken game, seriously...how many years old is it now? Still awesome, and IMO the best real time strat ever made....I love blizzard (even though they are always late)

I just got starcraft again after an absence of some years. Ive been playing it none stop for a couple of days now. Now if Blizzard would only come out with another one....

Starcraft is a classic. I haven't played it in a while, but I can't remember any strategy game that quite matches it's allure. Blizzard has some top-shelf talent working for them, and thier games show this. My only complaint is the fact that they are always late with meeting dead lines. The reason for this is that they aren't going to release a title until it's up to thier standards.
I have never played a game by Blizzard that I did not like, I still play the first Diablo and it never bores me. Heck, I may just install it tonight and pay a visit to Tristram...

oh but they did come out with another one....starcraft ghost.......

not even a strategy game.....

i say they come out wiht a new sc but strategy this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom