StarCraft 2 now three games :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped waiting for this game ages ago. Be lucky if it comes out by christmas 2009.
Not that it's a bad thing if its finished and bug free. As per the other 2 games/campaigns.. The terran campaign is going to be have to be Really darn good if they expect me to pay for all 3. Otherwise I'll just get the first one and use it for the occational multiplayer urges I get. Which arent really that often.

Most games, including all the good new released games, really have a hard time holding my attention for more than a week or two :/

Only real reason I want SC2 released is cause D3 is following at it's heels XD That Will hold my attention lol.

Anyhoo. Rather than multiplayer I usually just play a couple quick games of skirmish :/ There's no place for a casual starcraft player in multiplayer. Most of the people there are fanatics.
It's like CoD:Waw all over again lol.
Or any multiplayer game I guess. There's always people who eat sleep and breath the game.
No wonder I don't care for multiplayer so much heh.

Anyhoo. Rather than multiplayer I usually just play a couple quick games of skirmish :/ There's no place for a casual starcraft player in multiplayer. Most of the people there are fanatics.
It's like CoD:Waw all over again lol.
Or any multiplayer game I guess. There's always people who eat sleep and breath the game.
No wonder I don't care for multiplayer so much heh.

if you can't stand the heat, don't play with fire ;)

That's why i usually dont :p

Now i'd challenge anyone to diablo >:D
cept my accoutns and cdkeys got banned week before last lol. ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom