Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks for the input guys. but yeah should i go for the 512mb 8600M to make it safe or 256 should be promising?

I guess that depends on the resolution. I can't see 256 having any issues with it at say 1280x1024 and down.
but don't quite me because I don't know laptops. just comparing it to desktop cards. i assume they'd work pretty much the same :S

from my experience they usually can go low end but with some you can put the settings up and such to make it look alot nicer, tho like everyone is said they try to have a really big range of system requirements to apeal to the larger fan base and people.

It will more than likely have options similar to warcraft 3, allowing you to select your resolution, and color depth, along with in game details, such as shadows, fog, and so on. I remember when Diablo II originally came out, it pushed store bought systems, considering it came out around 99, or 2000.... But yea, I would say an average current day system with a 6xxx or better gpu could play both SC2 and D3 with decent frames...

Indeed, i could play Diablo 2 with a Pentium 2 350Mhz, 64mb RAM and integrated graphics at 800x600 maxed out :O and that was bought before diablo 2 even came out, so i really doubt any half decent pc or laptop will struggle with the games.

im pretty sure diablo 3 will be multi platform, like all the diablo's. Im not so sure about starcraft 2 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom