Star Wars KOTOR vs KOTOR 2 and Battlefront VS Battlefront 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have kotor 1 and it is awsome, havent played second one but ive heard it sux ballz, and i have battlefront 1 and 2 and 2 is definately alot better with more units and more maps

KOTOR 1 was sooooo great. KOTOR II was a very good game, but it didn't live up to it's predecessor since it had set the bar so high. Both games are a lot of fun and I highly recommend them.

Sorry, I've not played either Battlefront game.

KOTOR I is best, II doesn't suck, the story isn't as good as I but the gameplay is a lot better. The first one had better worlds though. In I you were limited to 20 levels, II can go up to 50 I believe, but the highest I've ever gone to was 41. The first one had you start out from 3 classes, but since you could only get to level 7 or 8 before you become a jedi it was pretty useless. In II you start out as a jedi and there are 6 specializations (3 light side, 3 dark side). II has a lot more replay value than I. But if you never played I or II definatly play the first one before you play the second one. You will appreciate II a lot more.

KOTOR kicks butt!
KOTOR II was not as good, however it's still worth playing.

It would also seem that romors of the KOTOR MMORPG been floating around. Recenty an issue of EMG has been sparked this up that Bioware might be working on this. But that is about it.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On April 25th, 2007, a rumor came about that Bioware was secretly in development on a Knights of the Old Republic MMORPG. Stemming from the latest issue of EGM, the rumor contained little information to support the claim. However, investigation into the matter reveals that there is more to the rumor than EGM's single suggestion. In early 2006 Bioware opened an Austin branch to develop an unnamed MMORPG. This alone confirmed an inevitable Bioware MMO, but the choice of Richard Vogel as a leader of the project is what largely suggest that the currently unnamed MMO is set in the KOTOR universe. Vogel was one of the project leaders behind the sci-fi MMO Star Wars Galaxies. SWG was held down by being set in a universe where continuity prevented any true story development (such as seen in WoW) and SOE assuming creative control eventually caused the removal of the things that had kept SWG's hardcore fanbase playing among them the skill tree system, which allowed for more customizable characters and drastic changes to the game's combat and character profession selection.

SOE has been confirmed to have lost the Star Wars license, and so Bioware's RPG mastery and Vogel's MMO vision can be expected to create what former SWG players would consider the game that SWG should have been

I do remember hearing rumor of this as early as 2005. If they do do a KOTOR MMO, I will be signing up for that with no problems. Hopefully the finish they **** game before releasing. And i do feel that with running a Star Wars MMO that is outside the Movie Saga will allow for creative freedom for the devs. Unlike Star Wars which seems to be permantly locked in Episode 4.5 with a lot of Jedi's Running around.

Battlefront and Battlefront 2 never really interested me.

I loved KOTOR I and II. Like most say, the story in the second one is decent but not great like the first one. And you had Bastila in the first one.

KOTOR I takes the cake because it wasnt buggy and had a great storyline though I felt more planets would have made it perfect.

KOTOR II was good except you got overpowered at the end of the game and it was buggy as **** even if it was patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom