Star Wars Galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
What is there to say? This game is by far the best Star Wars game ever! Rage of the Wookies just came out today.....I'm going to get that soon.....Yea....nothing else really to say....it's just a awesome game. By now I think it's pretty obvious that I like star wars....yep....im just bored...lol

Yet another spammy spam topic started by me.. :D

MEH is what I have to say about that. Those type of games are just boring to me, nothing but repeatativeness and of course the monthly fee doesn't do it for me either.

I'm still playing it...plan on being a rebel jedi. ATM my best char is a master brawler, and working on making him a weaponsmith as we speak.

I am playing WoW now. However I still have plans to go back to SWG some day.

I hope that SOE would stop shutting down their servers all at the same time. It's really annoying during Day Lights Saving as it 9pm for me. And normally by then I am at my hight of my gaming experience for the night.

Like my typical MMOLRPG session is this :-
FIRST HOUR :-
- See how is online. Work out what missions or places that I am going to today
- Check in game emials and autions and general character house keeping
SECOND HOUR ONWARDS :-
- By now I have some idea on what I am doing. And I should have my doc buffs.
- From there, doing missions, gaining XP. Etc. etc.
LAST HOUR :-
Get back to base. Put any thing that I want to see on action. Make sure I am in a spot where I want to log in next.

Unfortunatly, the when it winter time, it by the time I am just about to hit the second hour is when the servers go off line.

I tried WoW, Everquest II, Anarchy Online, and Guild Wars.

I don't know if I am an addict, but I couldnt wait to leave these games and return to Star Wars Galaxies. The graphics for those games are nothing compared to those in SWG (considering you have a top notch video card and over a gig memory). Everything about SWG, from combat to chat is more interesting. Plus I like the player base more. The other RPG's I played had too many immature players whose first response to a help request is "n00b". There are guilds in SWG that would boot your arse if you are immature, rude, or speak in leet.

For those who tried SWG in the past and thought it was nothing more than a grind fest, then you should try it again. The combat revamp changed everything. The typical experience is about 6,000 for a kill. I was able to master Rifleman in 6 hours.

The game plus its two expansion is only $30 and you get the first month free. I think its well worth it just to try the game for that month.

If anyone does decide to, then join the Valcyn galaxy. I will help you out with whatever you need. My in game name is Anori.

Offline RPG's are fun, but they don't give much strategic options. Its one thing to fight a computer, its another to fight a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom