STALKER Shadow Of Chernoby Complete Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
^argghhh, maybe i will play it a bit.....hmmm, i have still yet to beat call of pripyat tho...hmmm...i liked SoC tho. I think i will install it, i should be working on work stuff, but meh

I tried the mod, it kept making my game crash. before i even got to the menu so i had to uninstall it. So much for that, but i am now playing the game again.

You downloaded the latest version of the mod, plus not running any other mods, plus latest version of the game right? I have installed it on many PCs without it crashing at all.

The only Stalker game that ever crashed for me was Clear Sky

It would crash to desktop every so often, annoying...but I made it thru.

I hope that got fixed in ClearSky.

I have all 3 Stalker games on my HD , all with the complete mod installed.

I love taking a midnight stroll thru the zone.

It would crash only when I had extra stuff turned on in the NVCP. When I first tried running the game I had 8xAA enabled....nope couldn't do that lol.

Did you have any problems with emission problems in Clear Sky? When an emission came I decided to use the sleeping bag to wait it out. When I woke up the rumbles were still going and all the guys were still camped out. I don't know how to make everything go back. I tried loading a save but they are still just huddled at the camps.

No...I never came across that issue.

My problems were alwats a crash to the desktop.

You may have to go back to one of your hard saves, if you made any.

I managed to fix the problem by reverting to a save that was about 4 hours prior to my current one. Had to redo a lot but at least I didn't have to restart the whole game. That being said, I'm almost done with Clear Sky too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom