Stalker 2 canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can refute that there are very few games even worth playing these days. No point keeping up with tech when all the damn games are crap console ports.

PP I couldn't agree more... I would rather use the money for other things like more HDD space, a better router, etc...

PP I couldn't agree more... I would rather use the money for other things like more HDD space, a better router, etc...
I have plenty of space on my server, and my router is pretty nice. I'm starting to rather spend money on car upgrades instead of my PC because I wasn't lieing when I put on FB that the new Metro and Stalker 2 were the only games I was looking forward to. I want to play Halo 4 when it comes out to hopefully finish the story this time but that is on 360, not PC.

I can refute that there are very few games even worth playing these days. No point keeping up with tech when all the damn games are crap console ports.

Yeah, some of the stuff out is really crap....from the stupid console huds to terrible controls.....this is a shame as STALKER did it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom