Stalker 2 canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
And I just screamed every bit of profanity I could think of at the top of my lungs including punching a wall.

The reason we cannot continue with the development of Stalker 2 is we and our new investors we unable to come to an agreement with the IP rights onwer. The entire team that was working on Stalker is now working on a new project called Survarium. We are so grateful for the support over the years and despite our best efforts we have to move on from Stalker which is as hard for us as it is for you. However, we feel that our new studio and project will be something unique and fill the void left by Stalker as well as add a lot more! -Your Stalker Team-

This game and the new Metro are the only games I was looking forward to. Stalker being my favorite game of all time right under FF7. :very_angry::very_angry:
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

man that sux....

also I think a lot of devs are caving to external pressure too much from investors that prolly dont even game.

That sucks. I am not much of a fan of stalker, in fairness have only spent a few minutes of it. I can only imagine how annoyed I would be if Max Payne or GTA got cancelled.

I played quite a bit of Call of Pripyat and some of Shadow of Chernobyl, not my favourite but pretty high up there. :sad:

This is very sad news for me.

This is pretty much my favorite series.

This calls for another playthru of Pripyat with the complete mod.

This is terrible news =/
Shadow of Chernobyl was pretty high up on being one my favorite games of all time.
This seems to happen with any game I get super hyped about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom