stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my favorite games are Far Cry and Oblivion, so I was really looking forward to this. When I played the game, I played it on Vista, with 1gb of RAM. I thought it was fun, but a bit daunting, and very buggy, but that was most likely due to the system configuration.

I don't like pirating, and I only do it to try games, and only then if there is not a demo available, so I will most likely wait until a demo is available to try it out again.

I thought it was going to be more on a shoot em up game. It is way to much of an RPG for me. Like someone said earlier, it has no direction. There is times you warlking around wondering what to do for a half hour at least. I thught it was going to be a cool shoot em up game. man was i wrong.

Also i have the pc in my sig and was noticing some jumping around when you first start to run and stuff like that. Maybe i would play if i just stayed home all day and have nothing else to do. But i go to school instead of living in my parents house playing video games all day.

Two of my favorite games are Far Cry and Oblivion, so I was really looking forward to this. When I played the game, I played it on Vista, with 1gb of RAM. I thought it was fun, but a bit daunting, and very buggy, but that was most likely due to the system configuration.

I don't like pirating, and I only do it to try games, and only then if there is not a demo available, so I will most likely wait until a demo is available to try it out again.

The beginning parts can be quite dull. Like I said, it gets better the later you go into the game. I played it on 1gb of RAM too and loading times were faster than Far Cry for me. I have yet to experience any game breaking bugs and I only got the sky glitch once (when the sky begins to artifact and this is due
to the game not GPU). GSC has also released a patch but I read it renders your current saves useless so I don't plan on installing the patch until I beat the game but from what I read the patch fixes improves optimization and game play. Also, I think Vista is unsupported by Stalker. I think even GSC has admitted this and are currently working on a patch to address this so if I was you I would certainly wait until picking this title up. Anyways reviewing a pirated copy is not valid and it is not surprising if it contains bugs that the legitimate version does not.

But i go to school instead of living in my parents house playing video games all day.

Um hickfarm, I go to work buddy. I am 24, went to university, and have a social life. Anyways this part of your post sounds a bit offensive to gamers who have lives besides for just playing video games. I know you probably don't mean anything offensive with what you said but I'm just saying you can't generalize like that. I bought Stalker on the 20th and in 6 days have only played 14-15 hours. If I can go to work for 8-10 hour days, find time to live a healthy social life, take my gf out, and still find some time to game I am sure you can find time as well.

i hated this game...boring.
it wasnt even realistic....i had shot someone with two full rounds and he still wasnt dead.
Stupid and a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom