Spore On Steam Has No SecuROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge disappointment, it's evident that tons of work was put into the game, but it just doesn't play or feel right at all, it's boring and overly simplified, until the space stage... it seems everything else before that was just a short tutorial

The concept of the game was incredibly, but it was no challenge. I played up until the space stage, and that's when I stopped because I just got bored of it being so easy. Wish it wasn't such a childish game.

Def wasn't worth the 50$ i threw down for it. It was a neat concept and a good time waster up untill the space age.. when you just repeated the same thing, over... and over... and over.... and over.... and over. The game is full of silly limitations and pet pieves too. Haven't touched it since a week after I picked up my pre-release.

If you can get it for 20$ i'd say go for it. It'll kill a few hours.

awww i just love it how u can create ur own creature! So much creativity is in this game! I think that is why it is boring to u guys, USE UR IMAGINATION!

I'll give credit to the creature creating system (however if you look at some of the older videos, they cut back A LOT of stuff..)

it's the actually GAMEPLAY and the way the stages progress that blows

Its a game for 10 year olds...enough said.

kinda funny how everyone gets so hyped up over a game and then when it fails they trash talk it lol

(not saying anything personally to you...just in general)

I personally wouldn't pay for the game unless it was like $10..maybe $20. Looks like an interesting game, but something that you could only get like 10 hours of gameplay before it gets boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom