spore is released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of spore. Seeing the advert on TV makes me want it even more. If it wasn't for car insurance/car payments I'd get it this month.

ive just been reading about the DRM about Spore. It's the same thing like Mass Effect for PC. Only 3 installations n then u would have to call customer service or something to reactivate it. Doesnt matter if u uninstall the game, once i install the games on any computer, even urs, all 3 activations are used up.

HOW MESSED UP IS THAT???????

let alone, this doesnt stop pirates from pirating though, so useless. My dad hates it for computer software, still prefers Microsoft 2003.

I got Spore a couple days ago, only got to play it for a few hours, but it was very very fun.

I think there's a few different game modes, but I started out as a single cell organism. You develop your creature into a complex creature in water, then move on to land after some evolution stages. Then your species grows and adapts, then you can choose to ally with other species, or make em go extinct :D.

It's fun. The graphics make the game seem a bit kiddie, but it really isn't.

You might be surprised, Rican. The game is actually pretty fun. I do wish the first two stages were a bit longer so I could develop my race a lot more, but it is more of a challenge like it is now.

This game is like an operating system, you can only install it 3 times, They treat your as a theif, thats the only reason why I am not getting it. (in other words you dont get to keep it, they are renting it for 3 installs, also, I am not sure which servers they use, but its not them, so if those servers go bankrupt, say bye bye to your game)

Man those videos on youtube are wrong....

uncle torrence lent it to me, gonna pic up a copy this week end at future shop, this game is chronacly addicting!!!.

Edit: also ricoh this is ea where talkign about oen of the biggest developers in the wolrd i doubt they will ever go bankrupt, they almost have a monopoly on gaming.

lol, you don't like anything unless it involves military tactics and real life graphics. :p

I am quite hard to please.

I just *acquired* Rainbow six vegas 2 to see if its any good. But yeah you caught me. But thats only true about new games, cause i can still pick up the control and play some mario or super smash brothers.

I'm currrently in serious negotiations* with my other half, trying to get her to buy it for me as a present for our one year anniversary coming up. It's not going well :D

*not really serious ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom