spore is released

Status
Not open for further replies.
My roommate just got it through the download service, it looks incredible! I am going to try and get it tomorrow, but since I have no car, I can't go to anywhere but the university bookstore, so hopefully they have it.

Grabbed it today. it's fun. I only figured i'd be able to play a couple hours at a time before getting bored but i've been at it all day.

my 1 gripe with the game is the complete lack of an autosave feature of any kind. it's absurd. been playing the space age for 3 or so hours, then the game just decided to crash. realized it doesnt even autosave after you finish each age. im stuck halfway through the civ age again. a good 5 hours of time wasted. pretty ******. **** i can't remember the last popular game that was released without an autosave feature. makes me want to beat the dev's with a spiked bat :/

I think I might buy this... It sounds like a game that will be fun for a long time. I dont fully understand it, but it must be good if its as anticipated as it is... Ill buy it I guess. Is it good? worth buying?

Great game. Super addictive. I've been playign it non stop. It'd be better if it either had decent support for 9800gx2 cards, or a proper autosave so I wouldnt lose a couple hours of gameplay everytime the game crashes. whatever. i suggest buying it XD

Akubane, bugs huh? Hmm..........can u send ur creatures or specific friends or something? If u can, then i would so get Spore for my gf n me, she always asks me that but i dont have a clear answer for it n she loves the Sims 2, she's not much of a gamer though but has interest in Spore.

if my cables dont show up tomorrow after work (Coldstone, off around 4pm) from MSI like they said, im gonna have to order myself 2 SATA II cables from Newegg, plus the ones i found i can bend for better wire management:

Newegg.com - Rosewill 18" Serial ATA II External cable Model RC-18"-SA2-90-BK - Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom