Spore is out in 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some ppl i read said that the game ended too fast. All reviews state that there is not enough or no depth in the game but what truly gives off the value of this game is one keyword:

Creativity

if u dont have much of an imagination, will not like it that much. I lack some of it but i have great ideas! I got Boom Blox n it takes me hours to make one level because of how creative im trying to make the levels, so fun btw.

i want to get Spore, but MSI hasnt shipped me back my cables. I will wait next week n if i dont get it by Wednesday, im gonna have to order the cables myself off newegg then :(.

some ppl i read said that the game ended too fast. All reviews state that there is not enough or no depth in the game but what truly gives off the value of this game is one keyword:

Creativity

if u dont have much of an imagination, will not like it that much. I lack some of it but i have great ideas! I got Boom Blox n it takes me hours to make one level because of how creative im trying to make the levels, so fun btw.

i want to get Spore, but MSI hasnt shipped me back my cables. I will wait next week n if i dont get it by Wednesday, im gonna have to order the cables myself off newegg then :(.

the problem with people who arent creative enough is that you over think it, you really have to let you thoughts flow, when you concentrate your holding them bac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom